August 04, 2006

Boohoohoo!! They are too big!

Last weekend I made these shoes, matching a silk party dress for my little girl I made earlier. They turned out real good, genuine leather soles and all, but when I had finally persuaded her to fit them, they proved too big, sniff...
So: I'll just have to make another pair, and anyone wanting the pattern will have to bear with me until I have adjusted (and tested) it.
Luckily my sister's wedding is still a little over 3 weeks away....
EDIT: The final pattern can be found here.

2 comments:

Melissa A said...

Those are so cute! At least she can grow into them!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you only have 1 comment on these! They are adorable and priceless and I love them.

I am making some for my brother in dinosaur material.

I have found the easiest way to resise the pattern is to open it in windows picture gallery and use the + and - magnify glass until the sole is the length needed on the screen, then hold paper up to screen and trace all pieces!

Am just trying to work out what to line my shoes with, but will post back with a picture when I am done.